45th International Physics Olympiad (IPhO 2014) is going to be held in Astana, Kazakhstan from the 13th to the 21st of July. Bangladesh team has been announced. 5 young physicists are going to represent team Bangladesh in one of the most prestigious physics competitions for the high school students all over the world. Bangladesh Team Members are:
1. Mohammed Abid Abrar (Chittagong College)
2. Aquib Al Ahmed Immanuel (Private)
3. Debopriyo Biswas (Sunnydale School)
4. Avoy Datta (S.F.X. Green Herald International School)
5. Mohammed Fahim Tajwar (Bangladesh International School and College)
The International Physics Olympiad (IPhO) is an annual physics competition for high school students. Each national delegation is made up of at most five student competitors plus two leaders, selected on a national level. Bangladesh Physics Olympiad Committee organizes Physics Olympiad every year, through which Bangladesh team for International Physics Olympiad is selected.
Website for IPhO 2014.